She doesn’t sing opera for sure, but she is a real Diva ! Being nominated for the Liebster blog awards by such a person has been a great pleasure and a great surprise as well! Thanks for believing in what I do.
So, according to the rules, my nominations go to:
Viva la vida! For all those who enjoy color, fun and imagination. Carpe diem – that’s the motto!
About life and poetry. No less important are the pictures : what they say, what they suggest, what they highlight.
It’s about volunteering and joining hands to make the world a better place to live in.
Smile, you are an artist! It was designed to share art projects, enhance creativity and help achieve happiness through art. What bliss!
Experimenting and achieving: through colors, collages, imagination and great fun. It’s a must!
“Liebster Blog” award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, for all in the spirit of fostering new connections and motivation. “Liebster” is German and it means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” But, at the same time it can also mean “Favorite.”
However, there are some rules:
1. | Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. | Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. | Post the award on your blog.
4. | Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. | And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.